Why participate in National History Day?
National History Day Works! According to a national program evaluation, students who participate in National History Day...
- outperform their non-NHD peers on state standardized tests in social studies, reading, science, and math;
- are better writers, who write with purpose and real voice, and marshal solid evidence to support their point of view; are critical thinkers, who can digest, analyze, and synthesize information; learn 21st century skills, such as collaboration.
- Please click on the link below to read the Executive Summary or the Full Report:
News & Announcements
- Interested in Judging/Volunteering-Click here to sign up to be a National History Day in Nevada Judge
- Theme information updated for 2015-Click Here to visit our NHD Theme Page
- Teacher Workshop Information-Click here to visit our Teacher Workshop Page
- Hot off the cutting room floor! A great video showing our amazing Nights at the Museum/Library!